Sunday, March 23, 2008

Catalog suggestions

Wild Ginger Farm - From David Mitchell: Here's a nursery Jerry [Yeager] discovered in Oregon. The owner just spoke at their NARGS chapter. Has some interesting How-Tos.

Sunshine Farm and Gardens - From BZ Marranca: "Anyone interested in doing a bulk order from this guy? There was some interest in Primula japonica last fall but I was too busy to deal with it. So far this spring it's a little slow. We have until March 31 for the specials. I would ask you to get in touch with me by March, 25 to give me time to collate our order. I would be interested in Kniphofia, Hellebores and the Primula."

It's a little late now for a group order. (Sorry for being slow in posting this.) But the catalog is worth checking out and maybe doing a group order next year.

No comments: