As we prepare for our 2008 program year you will see many of the same members returning to serve in leadership roles and you will also see some new folks joining them to assist with the many activities that we engage in throughout the year.
As of this writing, we are still looking for a treasurer to handle the Chapter finances. Carolyn Yaeger has set up some easy systems and will be around to offer training to her successor. Learn a new skill or polish an old one. We need someone to step up!
Here’s the list of our “go-to” people who “make things happen” for the Chapter in 2008. They welcome your ideas, feedback, and time.
- Chair: Carol Eichler, firstname.lastname@example.org 607-387-5823
- Program: Robin Bell, email@example.com 607-272-2074
- New! Program Assistants/Garden Trips and Tours: Billie Jean Isbell, firstname.lastname@example.org 607-539-6484 and Donna Kraft email@example.com 315 696-8626
- New! Annual Picnic Host: Judy Fogel firstname.lastname@example.org 607-275-3332
- Secretary: Carolyn Yaeger, email@example.com 607-844-9462
- New! Treasurer: BZ Marranca, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Plant Sales: David Mitchell, email@example.com 607-342-3660
and (NEW!) BZ Marranca firstname.lastname@example.org 607-532-8813
- Plant-of-the-Month: John Gilrein, email@example.com 315-492-0844
- Newsletter Editor/Webmaster: Craig Cramer, firstname.lastname@example.org 607-539-7233; and New! Assistant: Nari Mistry email@example.com> 607-272-7496
- New! Wurster Garden Coordinator: Tom Myers firstname.lastname@example.org 607-273-2865
- New! Membership: Susanne Lipari email@example.com 607-387-9308