Monday, February 25, 2008

Carol's flickr images

At our last meeting, I had several member ask me about the best way to put images online. Even though I don't have much experience using them myself, I suggested that they look into one of the online photo-sharing services, such as flickr.

It didn't take Carol Eichler long to try that idea out. I got an email from her today pointing me to an online album she created of images she shot in the Catskills last summer, Shawangunks-Nature's Rock Garden in the Catskills.

Clicking on that link will take you to the 18 photos she put in that album. And I'm betting that Carol will be adding more albums from her trips and garden visits.

If you like sharing pictures with friends and family, fellow gardeners and others, go to flickr or similar site and create your own albums. Then we can feature them easily through the blog to illustrate articles or just share what's blooming at your place.

No comments: