Sunday, February 22, 2009

'Good rock garden plants' on NARGS website

I know the NARGS National website contains a lot of helpful information. Yet, it’s not always easy to find it! I know they are involved with redesigning their site – a project that has been months in the making. Being involved myself with a redesign where I work, I can be sympathetic with how complicated a process this can be.

All that said, a while back I found this whole secion of the NARGS site that I didn’t know existed on Good Rock Garden Plants. I quickly “bookmarked” it so I could find it again. Here’s the URL: http://www.nargs.org/gardening/plant.list.html#. It contains photos and an alphabetical listing of many plants suitable for the rock gardening.

So until the time when we can get outdoors and our hands dirty, enjoy this great resource from the comfort of your living room.

No comments: