Sunday, February 15, 2009

March 7 seed exchange session

From Rosemarie Parker (Gardener.Parker@gmail.com)

Hi all, I expect to get more volunteers (in fact, not all of you have actually stated that you would come; I am ever hopeful). But I wanted to let you know ASAP that the first day of "picking" is going to be Saturday, March 7th, barring dire events in the meantime. Don't worry if you are busy that day; last year's crew had 8 work days total so there are lots of opportunities. Looks like 4 hour stints are about all anyone can take. You don't have to stay the whole time. I'm easy about what time to start - suggestions welcome. I just thought it might be helpful to put a note on your calendars.

Thanks for volunteering, and I will get back with more specifics when I have them.

More info about seed exchange.

No comments: